Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Atomic-Movies is the Devil!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone ever bought from there?
i used to buy from there whenever import-anime sold out of what i wanted. then just a few weeks ago i ordered from them and gone is the excellent service and instead i find on atomic-movies OWN forum that the guy who owns the place stoped shipping orders a while ago, he just takes the money of once loyal customers like me and refuses to respond to emails...i dont know what to do? can i do anything to get my money back? but more importantly, and you all may already know this its just that i have been out of the hk loop/scene for a little while and i want you all to know, but.......atomic-movies is evil and they will steal your money.
If you paid with paypal you have a chance of getting your hard earned money back. Else well your kinda screwed. Find mail fraud forms and send them in. Can't say there is much you can do about this situation except get a lawyer and I highly doubt the amount you bought is enough to get a lawyer involved. My best advice is to stay away from them.
oh well, i feel so used, and broke but its my birthday and i turn 21 today!
now im old enough to smoke weed, at least thats what my mom says.Rolleyes
Oh man, that sucks. But thank you for the warning, I will stay away from them.

tanjobi omedetoo gozaimasu! (Happy Birthday)
"otanjobi omedetou gozaimasu garritynet!"