Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone see dodgeball yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought the movie was really funny. A movie about dodgeball, who would have thought it possiable.Big Grin
the movie is pretty funny, everyone needs a little slap stick comedy every once and a while.
It's got Ben Stiller in it so it must be good.
its kinda sad that when ben stiller finally decided to be a character that isnt the same one as the guy he played in theres something about mary, he becomes a character as rediculous as zoolander/dude in dodgeball. hes become so typecast in such stupid roles.

its kinda like adam sandler, he comedy is based completely around him getting mad and yelling. not funny anymore.

-Vile
billy madison and happy gilmore were great though. Little Nicky blew my nuts.
i saw the movie and i was laughing my ass off. i thought it was a lot funnier then the other people in the theater, i just don't know what was wrong with them. if you haven't seen it, you should.
I'm going to see it tomorrow.
I just seen it like an hour ago it was really good..Smile
I saw that movie. I thought that it was awesome. I can't wait till it comes out on dvd. It is bound to have ass-kicking extras ^_____^.
I was it yesterday..It was one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile. Maybe hollywood isn't dead yet!
Exactly, they are not dead YET. At least they won't be for a while if they keep up making cool movies like this one. Wink .
Saw it in some little run down theater. It was a good movie as long as you could ignore the smell of lighter fluid and the overly large bug that attached itself to the screen!!!
It was a really funny movie. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I did.