Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone else have a AeruX Sterling Gun Shockgun for the PlayStation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if any of you out their have this gun, & if yours too is fu*ked up.
I bought one today a long with Vampire Night, which comes with a GunCon2.

Now the GunCon2 doesn't have auto-fire/auto-reload features, but at least it works.

You see the other one's lense is loose, & it seems like it was made that way. And this loose lense is what I assume makes the targeting jump from mid-screen to the bottom of the screen or even off screen. Now the gun's package was a bit beaten, but it said it was new (bought it from Games4Less; I've seen quite a bit of their junk look like this -_-).

Anyways, all in all I can't return the d@mn thing, only get a replacement, & considering as I said before it looks to have been made in a way that the lense would wobble around, if anyone has ever had a problem with one of these please say something. Which while I'm at it: Is the lense what makes the target thingy jump all over the screen or is it something inside the gun? My actually working gun's lense is held in place, so I just assumed, but the other one may have just been dropped before which would explain the box.
Another gay thing is I bought the last one they had out, which means I can't really exchange it without waiting, I wish they could just give me my money back, that way I could throw in another 30 bucks & buy Ninja Assualt, that way I'd have two shooting games, & two Guns.

Also, the thing which connects the bad gun to the Video input is weird too, it doesn't seem to be the right size or something. I mwean it fits, but only loosely when I connect it to the thing which came with my GunCon2 which allows more than one gun to be connected at once...Geez, I'm lost, & this is why I never buy things like this.Sad :mad: Sad :mad: