Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Banner Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rolleyes Point made.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Really, does every other picture have to be of nearly naked or big chested or bikini women? I'd like to browse through the site without getting leers in my direction.

Your voice has been heard.. Cry no longer! Smile I just sent out some new header images to Shultz-san to review and upload.. just a few have changed.. like that girl on the towel and the To Heart image.. but the others will stay and still be in swimsuits to fit the summer theme.. personally, I don't think the other ones are too bad..? _-_; but who knows?

Other headers which are to change:
Ai Yori Aoshi -- Aoi is no longer going to be half naked XP ..
Air -- Kanna won't be a naked angel anymore .. even though I personally thought it was pretty.. ._.;; .. ^^;;; ..
Burn Up! W -- That girl who's hugging herself (Sorry.. forgot her name .. ;_; ..) .. will actually have clothes this time around

That's all that have been changed so far. Those were the only ones that really popped up out of the others.. if you have any other headers that you think should be changed, let me know.. remember the new headers haven't been uploaded yet.. the only other one I have in mind is header-right10.png .. but I didn't make that one :p ..

Cry, Flame, do whatever you want .. =P Your request will be fulfilled to the most possible extent.. maybe.. >_> .. ^^;

Until next complaint~
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Really, does every other picture have to be of nearly naked or big chested or bikini women? I'd like to browse through the site without getting leers in my direction.

what was wrong with that? i thought it was very appropriate and now it's gone :mad:
Pages: 1 2