Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cosplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The very first time I went to an anime convention, I was shocked to see so many people dressed up as characters. I thought everyone looked kinda funny too... but now I think it's nice people have found something they're so into. Just wondering how many have dressed up as an anime character... and which one?
whoops, just saw my own question in the rants section ^_^
at the risk of sounds like a perv:
cosplay is cool because chicks come scantilly clad and dont mind if you take pictures of them.

everyone's thinkin it. i just said it.

-Vile
nah, usually that kind of thing scares girls..
Quote:Originally posted by Vile
at the risk of sounds like a perv:
cosplay is cool because chicks come scantilly clad and dont mind if you take pictures of them.

everyone's thinkin it. i just said it.

-Vile

If you've ever been to a con, you'd know that that's not true. Usually it's a bunch of fat girls dressed up in school girl uniforms like Kagome or Miaka. Worst one last year at Otakon was some 14 year old pimply, pasty skinned girl dressed up as Faye Valentine. EWWWWWW!!!!!!
that makes me sick, i'm glad cons don't come close to akron, ohio or i'd be tempted to go.
Yeah, most cosplayers aren't beautiful.
Yes Cons do bring out some uglyies, but there are a few dimands in the ruff. Well I am cosplaying this year and will be going as Ryouga.
cons and cosplaying are stupid.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
cons and cosplaying are stupid.

Do you ever say anything positive?
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
Do you ever say anything positive?

you're a dumbass. Oh wait, that wasn't positive...Nope.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
you're a dumbass. Oh wait, that wasn't positive...Nope.

LOL, I think that people that do cosplay have too much time on thier hands. They are like the geeks that dress up for the opening of every starwars movie. But what do I know, all I do is watch anime and play video games. Big Grin