Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How long dose it take for you to get your orders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normal for me it takes 3 to 6 days. but i bought something almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. so i was wondering how long it takes everyone else.
When I lived in Indiana, it took me about 5 business days to get it. In New Jersey, about 6-7 business days.
don't worry that happened to me. i usually recieve my orders in about 7 to 10 business days, but my last order didn't show up for 3 weeks. now if it's a month later contact jj and see whats up with the order.
Always 1 or 2 business days after I placed my order.
Usually in a week.
depends on where I get it. From here it takes about a week. From an American store, like Cookiejar, it takes about 3-4 days. From HK, like Animeicon for instance, it takes around 2 weeks.
your order will come in 4-10 business days !
thats what i always get in my email's.

-LE
Within a week.
Waiting to make a large order if all the sets I want come at the same time. If not, guess will wait.
normally i get mine in about 8 days but once my order got stopped at customs and had to wait more than a month
It has always been 4-7 days from canada and 7-12 days from HK for me. Beware of mail carriers who make only one pass to try and deliever your goodies.
I live in Portugal, Europe and all the sets I've ordered have arrived in 3/4 days.
I usually get mine about 4 or 5 days after the order, depending on when I place the order.
3 - 4 days here.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I live in Portugal, Europe and all the sets I've ordered have arrived in 3/4 days.

I live in europe aswell. Get in in 4 to 7 days.

I find it very funny that we get our stuff faster or as fast as people in the US. Considering our stuff has to cross the atlantic to get to us. US customs must suck big timeSmile
I live close to the shipper and get my orders 1 bussiness day after ordering.