Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DVD Lock-things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this was addressed here before, but that topic has since disappeared. Those DVD centers in MI cases that snap and lock the DVDs down...that break. Where and how do you fix them? Firstly, where to buy replacements, and secondly how do you replace them once you have the parts? I've messed around a bit, but the thing won't come out.
Sometimes when I got MI boxsets that had them they were out already. The way to get them out is to twist slightly and they pop off. Thats what I did to get my centers back on cause when I got the boxset they had fallen out.
M-locks are what they are called. I typically use the pointy part of a nail clipper to pull it up to lock the DVD in. I just slip it under and lift it up.
I got mine from here...

http://www.effectuality.com/Unprinted_Pa..._hub.shtml

hrmm... :confused:
i'm twisting and turning this thing all over the place, and it isn't budging, those new holders look cool, but do very little good if i can't get the stupid old one out
my advice for you is dont buy any more MI sets and you wont have the problem ! i dont have any of there sets so i cant help you now but i can by my statement above it can provide a hint for future buying.

-LE
Small screwdriver works wonders.