Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Great Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was taking a look around Ebay and I noticed that the prices for the Gasaraki 8 DVD set and the Nadesico 6 DVD sets were very cheap. Both for under $50 (R1). I was wondering if there were any other DVD compilations like this that had astoundingly good prices that anyone has noticed?
Seen Gasaraki on TRSI for $30.

Devil Lady singles are currently selling on TRSI for $6 each.
those are soem good prices !
i mostly buy my R1's from ebay .

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
Seen Gasaraki on TRSI for $30.

It's currently $100 over at Rightstuf. I was refering to current prices that typically remain the same.
I got my R1 Gasaraki set off from Ebay for 25 bucks. Box was bent out of shape but otherwise it's fine. Whether you actually want to watch it is another matter...there's a reason why it's so cheap.
R1s:
Eden's Bowy Vols 1-6: $39.99
Gasaraki Perfect Collection :$29.99
Rune Soldiers Vols 1-5: $39.99
Arc The Lad Collection : $24.99-$32.00
Bubblegum Crisis 2040: $24.99-$36.00
Orphen Perfect Collection: $18.00-$29.99
etc etc
I've seen a whole load of Gasaraki and other animesets at pawn shops. I should have bought it for 20$.
i live in houston, (aka ADV city) and although they never called me for voice acting tryouts (its like a year waiting list) i do know that at a time many years after they stopped selling fansubbed VHS and moved on to dvd they hired temp workers for their wherehouses...the same year that gasaraki was released and so everywhere in the city...for a while, unopened gasaraki sets were selling for 15-50$. because they were all stolen. couple this with the fact that many "casual" anime fans found this excellent show to be too "slow" and there you have it...cheap series. in my bookstore we get adv ovestock, noir R1S for 7.98 new A.D. Police 2 DVD sets for 7.98 neo ranga, gasaraki, key the metal idol, lots of stuff, of course never complete cuz it has to be spread around the whole chain so it always like vol. 1, 3, 4, and 7.