Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sailor Moon [live action]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi every body
why aren't reviews of this HK edition ?
coz i have seen them sold on ebay
where can we buy them without going to Ebay website ?
are there store ? or website ?
waiting for ur suggestions
How many DVD are OUT ? and which studio made them
Beats me, but the fansubs are up to at least 32 episodes...
The only ones I can find are fansubs as well.I only have the first 5 episodes and I was looking for the others myself.Smile
it's strange because i have seen them sold on ebay
I saw that set at a convention I went to in may. its made by anime studio or animation video I think and has eps 0-18 on 3 discs other than that I dont know I watch mine fansub.

haruka
In Nyc I have heard they sell the "official" ones for arounbd 20 dollars with excellent subs..I'm sure if the person who told me is HK dvd literate thought it could just be an AV set..
I dont add Live Action titles to the database...
is there another website dedicated on live action Hk import DVD ?
i'm want to read review of these DVD
not that I know of...If I go to chinatown this week I'll let you know the company that makes the dvds I refered too
The company that made the HK Sailor Moon Live Action is AV!
thanx for all your information
My Review:

ivbe only seen the box cover for it , its cool . so from that i think it would be cool if it were dubbed !

rating of cover : 3 out of 5

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
The company that made the HK Sailor Moon Live Action is AV!

I c..I knew the compnay was AV...I saw it on another site but still trying to confirm about the "official" Live action dvds that my friend mentioned...For all we know they may have been AV subs since Av subs have improved as of late..so let's hope thats the case
Hey all,

Cookie Jar Video has live action sailor moon, 3 disk HK set, episodes 00-18... here is the url:

Live Action Sailor Moon!

Have at it you Sailor Moon fans... :p
I'm also one of the rare Legend of Basara fans Wink...Glad to see there are others out there...
Pages: 1 2