Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I haven't posted a while but I'm currently in the mood of getting my anime fix. I recently bought all 7 brand new R1 Noir DVDs for $55 on ebay. Personally I think that's a great deal and was wondering if any of you have seller recommendations for Ebay. I'm looking sellers who offer complete R1 sets of anime as I've had bad luck with import sets (except my CB FX set which I LOVE).

Thanks yo,
DP Cool
the only sets i have on R1 is CB and getting all of WHR and Last Exile!

i just bought the whole set of blue sub #6 R1 from ebay but i know the member from here ! so i guess if you know the person. other than that cant help you much i only sell music no anime !

sorry !

-LE
I bought Love Hina Volume 1 with Limited Edition Box from kjsung999. This is his eBay store; Anime Limited:

http://stores.ebay.com/Anime-Limited_W0Q...eZl2QQtZkm

I didn't look to see if he had complete R1's. But he defiently sells R1's.. usually with the box.

Hope thats of interest. Wink
Thanks for info SirChico! I'll definitely check him out.

DPCool
Most of the good deals I found are on ADV titals ( Noir, King of bandit jing, FMP, etc..). You really can't find good deals on other titals. My problem is that all the sellers I had stop putting up stuff for right now.

And btw Sir Chico, Love Hina is being put out in a super cheap boxset. So if all you have is one, I'd hold off for the boxset. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
And btw Sir Chico, Love Hina is being put out in a super cheap boxset. So if all you have is one, I'd hold off for the boxset. Big Grin
I just completed my set yesterday! So it doesn't matter now :p. Thanks anyway. Big Grin