Import Anime Forums

Full Version: General Bad Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First the good news... I have my network running. So I can now share files and browse the internet (via cable) from my computer in my room.

Of course I wish everything could be fine, but... I am kind of *not happy* (for lack of vocabulary) today...

My truck died. I didn't crash it... it's on the fritz. Anything that can go wrong with a vehicle is happening. It's an older truck, my parents got their money's worth with it before it was given to me. My dad says we'll just get it towed to the junk yard, it isn't worth fixing.

Now, I must get another car.. except my last day of work is this Friday! I have to get another job to buy a new car (although, I do have some money that I saved for the past year and a half). Maybe I won't go anywhere this summer.. Don't need a car to go to a job I don't have and don't need a job for a car I don't have....

So how's your day going?
This day has been kewlies but thinking of a car not starting...the day I had to take my driving test last week the truck died T_T
The thing that sucks the most is that it still starts and moves, but it doesn't sound good.. It's bound to seize real soon. And because oil and water/anti-freeze leak my dad's convinced there is a crack in the engine. That's really dis-heartening, having something that's not dead, but you have to give up on it..

Thanks for the reply Wink...
Do what I did...get a new engine put in. I drive an 84 Chevy S-10. I put a new engine in it for under 1000 bux and it drives like new. That was 4 years ago and th guys at the inspection station say everytime...it runs like new. I eventually needed a new carbuerator too though but still that was only 300 bux.Wink
My computer crashed for the 5th time...... sorry that your car died and had a bad day.
I'm going to take a chance and guess that you own either a...

A. Dell
B. E Machine
C. Gateway
i've had plenty of bad luck with cars, i've gone threw six in the past 6 years. A budy of mine has gone threw 20 in the past 6 years, so i don't feel as bad. Miso-soup what operating system are you using, if your computer is constantly crashing it's probably your hard drive, or memory problems.
DARK OSAMU... I would get a new engine , but it'd be cheaper (and more worthwhile) to get a new car.

Thanks guys for the reply's. I am still feeling the pain today. That was my first car and as I said I quit my job tomorrow, it's also the last day of my computer programming class. So, I really feel like I am losing everything... Except the expectation of going home to finish a bunch of home-school work so I can go back to school full-time in the fall.

Anyway... Thanks again.

(I really hope I get hired to one of the places I applied to..)
I need to take it to the company. I use my buddy's computer now!! Pristine B.........ya.........I must have download too much. With my luck I have a worm on it or something. SirChico GOOD LUCK!!! I know how hard it is to get a good job!!!!! Bonne Chance!!
Good news. My truck has been fixed! My dad came home and found the problem. It wasn't the engine after all. It was a bad water pump.

So my problem has been fixed, I don't have to get a new car and one bad day is over.

Just goes to show.. For every bad day is a day even better.
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico

Just goes to show.. For every bad day is a day even better.

IndeedBig Grin
Congrats!!! Big Grin