Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ques
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lovely title, yes indeed!! Well I've been on a quest to find Saiyuki Plushies!! I need to get some....... I need so many!! I need to buy some!!!!!!!!! I love Saiyuki!! A new Saiyuki has come!! Saiyuki Reload GUNLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SANZO!!
O_O I want plushies...I want a Yuki Eiri plushie with a lil whip...and a Muraki plushie with a Saki head...a Seishirou plushie with a birdie...Asaba plushie with lil sheepies...and... ;_; they dun exist

And now I want a Saiyuki plushie. -ventures off to Ebay-
I WANT A RYUICHI!!!!!!!!!
I want Ryuichi and Kumagoro too! -would sell her soul-
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
O_O I want plushies...I want a Yuki Eiri plushie with a lil whip...and a Muraki plushie with a Saki head...a Seishirou plushie with a birdie...Asaba plushie with lil sheepies...and... ;_; they dun exist

And now I want a Saiyuki plushie. -ventures off to Ebay-

You want everything ^^ Although a Yuki Eiri with a whip and the red thong dosn't sound like a bad investment >)
I LOVE RYUICHI!!!!!!!! No that sounds like a GREAT investment...... (I got pic from NittleGrasper.com he's soooo cute!!)
I <3 Ryuichi the most when he goes all pissy and looks dead sexy. He's way cooler in the manga though. -resists humping manga page of Ryuichi lookin like he's doing something indecent to himself-

I would like to know WHY there are no Gravi plushies cept Kumagoro. It's a crime I say!

-was listening to the Gravi vocal collection while on the way to work- And of course Rin helps Ryuichi by even cooler.
It is a crime!! Ryuichi is Damn Sexy ALL the time. He is cooler in the manga. I try to resist to hurt the manga when he's on the page!! If there was a plushie of him........I'd rape it!! Ryuichi is the cutest of them all!!
Uh kinda OT, but what did you think of Ryuichi's dub voice (if you heard it that is).

Then you must be a big fan of Rin! @_@ He's like...Ryuichi IRL... -drools at Rin's piccy with the white ruffled shirt-
I havn't heard Ryuichi's dub voice yet...*wimper* I love his Japanese voice!!!! *LOVES to Ryuichi* WHERE HAVE YOU HEARD IT?????????
-blinks- Hmm...you mean the dub voice? On my DVD or you mean his Japn voice? Cuz he has two diff ones I think. One that does his talking while the other, the ultra sex god Rin, does his singing. And I've heard Rin on my CDs I burned. -loves Galaxy Gang the bestest- And he totally molests himself during his music videos. How kewl is that? ^_^
English!!! Have you heard it????????? I love all of the songs!!!*blush* I thing there are 3 singing voices.......if I remember right. *wimpers more* I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!! pweese....... (got at NG.com again) Michihiro Kuroda is Kawaii!!!
Ahh, I have lots of kewl pics I could show you. I'll find some and upload em later! And uh yea, nittlegrasper explains all of his voices. And the dub voice is ok but not great. It's not nearly as cute but Shuichi's is soooo cute.
I love pics!!!! *dance dance* So where did you hear the dub voices????? I NEED to know!! *jams out to Sleeping Beauty* I've been saving all my money this last month to by Gravitation in English!!! I have it in Japanese but.................The English comes out!!!!!! (from TRSI)
Oh gawd, took me a while to reply hehe. Umm, I heard it because I ordered from TRSI and they already shipped out Gravi earlier this month. So order wif them if you haven't already ^_^
Pages: 1 2