Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Free online quiz stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK... after spanking the monkey but while still waiting for my daughter to wake up, I found this create a quiz type web site (actually a friend emailed her quiz to me).
In the nature of wasting time online, I invite all of you to guess your way through my personal life at the following quiz site.
The Quiz of Zagatto

When you're done, build your own quiz and feel free to post the link in this forum. I've talked about most of the subjects in my quiz at least once upon a time here in the forum.
I can not figure out how to put a link on here.So let me know your email and I will send it to you if you want..Kristym22
took the quiz, got a 40 Big Grin . i was impressed by the job question Cool
I got a 40 too ^^

my quizzu

Yea, I got 50! and now you know I'll have to take yours Muraki! Ack, it don't exist. -kicks site-
Eh? nani? When I click on it, it works fine??? Anyone lese have that prob?
yup it aint working:confused:
Ah ha! So I wasn't just doing something stupid and it still won't work as I try it now. I'm going to make a fooked up quiz and post the link in an edit to see if I can get it to work.

--grr I got to question 8 and the quiz just did something funky and I lost it all so when i'm not feeling lazy I'll make it again

--Shiny shiny ta dah!

My Fooked Up Quiz
This is a good idea for creating a closer I-A community. I got a 50.
okies i had to redo it, but it should work now

My quizzu 2
Yep the new link works now and I got a 90 cuz I have Kumagoro power like you wouldn't believe. I prob make another one ^_^
You only got a 90 cuz were Gemini twins, silly ^^
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
You only got a 90 cuz were Gemini twins, silly ^^

Yes, that and taking that first quiz you emailed and then the redone helps out too -snickers-

You should have done better on mine though. I wonder how someone that doesn't really know me will do since my quiz is...unique ^-^ I think I'll give the link to Dylan next. The only thing that bugs me about the quiz site is that it messes up and you have to start all over again if you use your back arrow button so just use the delete button if you make a typo or something. Otherwise you'll be spending an hour doing the quiz.
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
Yes, that and taking that first quiz you emailed and then the redone helps out too -snickers-

You should have done better on mine though. I wonder how someone that doesn't really know me will do since my quiz is...unique ^-^ I think I'll give the link to Dylan next. The only thing that bugs me about the quiz site is that it messes up and you have to start all over again if you use your back arrow button so just use the delete button if you make a typo or something. Otherwise you'll be spending an hour doing the quiz.

I know I should have done better, but you threw in trick questions ;_;. How am I supposed to know your fave restraunt???? When I have never heard about that place. I would have figured Wendy's cuz U always talk about wendey's!!!
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
I know I should have done better, but you threw in trick questions ;_;. How am I supposed to know your fave restraunt???? When I have never heard about that place. I would have figured Wendy's cuz U always talk about wendey's!!!

I ish the trickster preistess! Bow baka one! Um jj. I know but that's because they suck...damn chicken thing..eww...no mental image. What should my next quiz be?
Pages: 1 2