Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Zagatto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Zagatto, Happy Birthday!! Smile Good to know you're having fun with the family. Best thoughts goes out to you guys!
Wow... I don't know what to say... it's been since June and I'm still getting well wishers... thanks guys...
Zagatto Wrote:Wow... I don't know what to say... it's been since June and I'm still getting well wishers... thanks guys...

WOW that is a long time. I may be young but I do know what you mean about Speed Racer good memories from when I was younger when I think about that show... Smile
Zagatto Wrote:Wow... I don't know what to say... it's been since June and I'm still getting well wishers... thanks guys...

I did think there was something wrong here! You were born on th 7th of June, right? So why the hell were people wishing you a happy birthday? :confused: Guess it was an innocent mistake. :p
Indeed. I was wondering why I didn?t see his name on the birthday list. :confused:
I was going to reply, but then I realized someone digged up a very old thread. Maybe we can say Happy Birthday to zagatto..............7 months in advace.
Vicious Wrote:I'm actually a Gemini as well. My true birthday is June 5. But since I was born overseas, and they're not exactly known for their record keeping, my legal birthday is not for another 4 months.
My birthday is June 10th. We are like the same age pretty much. Another Gemini for the mix.
JUNE! Whoa, I was just blindly posting then.. I totally thought your b-day was this week or something since it was one of the top threads. Oh well, good thoughts are going out to you anyway Smile
Pages: 1 2