Import Anime Forums

Full Version: One Piece set question..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,
Well i really want to get one of the One Piece dvd sets that are out,but i have no idea which to go with.Most people tell me that the MI set is good,though the subs get really bad later on.From what i have seen,AV has a new set out with the first 52 eps on it.Does anyone know if its good or not.And what about the FX one?I read the review here on the site about the FX one,but didn't help all to much.So does anyone have any info or such?Stick with MI or go maybe with the FX or the AV one's?Wha ya guys say?I would hate to spend near 60 bucks and get a sub par set.Thanks.
I can see by your name you are a One Piece fan. I have the FX release and it is decent the subs are understandable and in some episodes are really good overall it is an exceptional set I have re-watched it several times now and am quite pleased. I think you need to know that the One Piece video game One Piece Grand Battle 2 is simply amazing I just received it a couple days ago you can be alot of different characters from the series even shanks and ace. If you have a playstation that can play imports you owe it to yourself to buy this game 8O 8O 8O 8O
Well I would definately like to see One Piece. I'm not really sure which set to get either. I was leaning towards the Manga International but now I'm not sure. I'm kinda nervous, Anime Video did the new batch of One Piece episodes (53-70), and they totally screwed with the Samurai Girl Set. Oh well. I should forigive and forget. Big Grin
Apparently there are MAC sets out as well... anyone have any info on those?
I think that they are rips, but I am not sure. I'll ask around. Big Grin
I'm going to buy the Funimation release. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The major problem with kaks set is the names are never right in the subs. C'mon now, everyone knows there is nobody in the series named CHEAT CLOTH!?!?!?! W T F :?: :? :roll:
Amen brother Osamu. Tongue
Dosen't bother me! I just wonder sometimes where they got cheat cloth form? Uso means lie so I guess a loose meaning of that could be cheat, but cloth? Someone is just insane. I like the show so very much. By the way I have every issue of that manga. Very good. 8O Big Grin Big Grin
It really does rock!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I suggest it to all. All the time. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin