Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sadly enough...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got to go away for a week.
Just thought I'd inform you guys so no one would think I was dead...again.

I have a weeks vacation & my dad's laptop isn't fixed so no internet for meSad , but atleast I'll be on a beach, with sun, & entertainment....gah, *slaps himsef* twrul I only allowed to stare...
Anyways, I leave Sunday, & get back Sunday.

Peace Out guys, enjoy some more peace while I'm gone:p .
Word!
Wow your sad that your going to get out and get some sun?
well
have fun !
i need to take some time off and chill on an island !
or go to CA and stay at my aunts for a week or two !
damn job holding me back !

-LE
All of you are lucky. Where I live it is boring as hell. I wanted to take Kung-fu but I might get stuck babysitting during the time I wanted to take my classes. I am going to a party this Saturday but that won't be enough sun for me. Lucky people you ;__________;.

Worst comes to worst I can make the little brat watch my anime but I don't know which one I have would be appropriate for them...none I guess. Boring days to look foward to for me. *slaps herself* enough of my complaining. I want to hear about all of your fun times ^_______^.
Hello, am new Smile
Have a wonderful vacation Batz Kage! dont for get sun screen, hehe
What am I ever gonna do without you for a week??? I shall have no one interesting to e-mail. Damn I guess I'm just gonna have to work.
You can always e-mail one of us. Lol ^___^
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Wow your sad that your going to get out and get some sun?

My thoughts exactly. You need to get out more Batz. Learn to have fun in the sun instead of the screen.

Anyway, have a nice week.
i avoid the sun, it burns me. Have a great time
Sun is not good. It burns. Even though I do not burn easily, I still dislike it. That is why it is more fun to swim and party at night! :p . Night swims with food (yes swimming with food, as you can see I am dumb) and music that is louder than legal, anyone? Wink . Good times be wished to all!
i just got back from a week Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. got plenty of sun, drank a whole lot, suffered from internet withdrawl, normal beach stuff.

myrtle beach is cool, but Ocean City in maryland is better.

-Vile
I would say that I'm going on vacation next week, but I don't think going an hour away from home to dance camp is much of a vacation. And since I already live about 15 minutes away from Destin Fl... I'm covered by stupid people laying out getting sun cancer. The sun is not my friend...