Import Anime Forums

Full Version: complete Dragon Ball series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sell :

* the complete Dragon Ball saga (episodes 1 to 153) japanese spoken and subtitled in english, on 14 DVD's, rip from VHS tapes : 90 $

* the complete Dragon Ball Z saga (episodes 1 to 293) japanese spoken and subtitled in english, on 18 DVD's (one DVD corresponds to one r1 "saga", that is to say a set of 3 or 4 DVD's) : 150 $

Do not hope the same quality as the Dragon Box rips, but think that there is no other way to see the full set of Dragon Ball episodes subtitled, and as far as DBZ is concerned, the HK DVD's are far more expensive.

If you used PayPal, it would be perfect.
The buyer pays the shipping.

(sorry for my bad english, i'm frensh)
How are the quality of your db and dbz sets?
263 episodes on 18 DVDs...

That's roughly 16 episodes per DVD. And since these sure as hell ain't dual layer (look like DVD-R's to me), the quality will be mind-numbingly awful.
Are these allowed to be sold/traded on these forums?
Cidien Wrote:Are these allowed to be sold/traded on these forums?

Nope I thought this same type of issue came up last week?

Rule 3: This forum is for trading HK DVD's only. JJ has agreed to let folks trade R1 stuff as well as CD's and video games. Legit VCD's are fine as well. But no DVD-R's or homemade VCD's are to be traded here. Don't ask, don't argue, don't post a link to your list or mention that you have a list. Just enjoy trading your other stuff here, and remember, we do this as a service to you guys, so respect our decision on this one. We like to think this site does a lot for a lot of you, so do us a favor and do this for us.
Well there ya go. By the way I tried selling the HK DBZ set here for $150 and nobody took it, so I doubt even if you were allowed to keep it up anyone would take it.