Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Im Back ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey
did you all miss me !
ive finally got up on the internet in this new house ! thing that sucks is the hose has no phone jacks so this thing is in the living room ! ahhhhhhhhhh.

well im back and i see nothing has really changed ! ordered me some new sets and that it i see some of my posts are still on teh first page not alot of you have been posting new topics !

we need some new ones !

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

well im here !

-LE
welcome back
thanks !
i guess your the only one who cares !
im crying inside !

Sad

-LE
Welcome back, I am so glad you got your keys and were able to move in.Hope this house is much better then the prison or jail however you said is much better for you.Kristy
YO!! Your back........YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Sorry it took a long time..... I don't go on babble very often. Sorry. Well Congrats!!!! Dance dance.
where in AZ do you live ?
i use to live in Tucson!
im probally going to move back i hate it in NM.

-LE
I live in Mesa!! I'm going to Tucson some time this summer.
cool me too !
going to help my grandma and pa move to chandler !
cant wait to go to Zia Records ! there arent any good stores like it here actually no record stores !

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
going nutz here !

-LE
WELL......Planet NEO on rurel and Southern. There's an Atomic Comics around places, and Malls.......But I need to warn you about Planet NEO, it was a GREAT store before "new" manigment came in!! It was full of GLORY-NESS, but now it's CRAP!!!!