Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy birthday Schultz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe nobody else made this thread for you. I don't know you very well but if there's anyone on the forums who deserves a birthday thread its you.

Happy birthday man and thanks for all the great work you do on this site!
I'm embarrassed that I missed this one.

Happy Birthday Schultz.

I guess it's even happier with you on the way back to the US of A.
Happy Bday Schultz hope you have a safe trip back to the US.
Have a good one!
Yeah! as soon as I got on I just noticed it was you B-day and I immediately looked for a Happy Birthday thread.Cause I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday.Kristym22
Happy B-day bro now where is that Addy for your b-day gift...
Damn, sorry bro, missed your birthday... I'll owe u a big party when we get together

Happy 25th... its only downhill from there ^_~

To you and yours bud!
Hey thanks everyone.. Yea i am finally back on US Soil and i will be here for a while.. I am currently at my parents house using there new Computer that i built for them.. (Couldn't stand my moms old AMD k6-2 466) but thanks for everything.. But for the next few months i probably won't be around much.. With leave and settling into a new place then going to tech school. But i will try to be around as much as possible and hopefully finally get some updates to the site out of the works..
Happy b-day Schultz !!!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy BirthdayBig Grin
Even though I told you in person...and already gave you half your gift...
Happy Birthday, Baby!!!
Wink
happy birthday