Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DB & DBZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is what anybody knows if a DVD should go out? but with Japanese audio language and sub US

It would be magnificent for old fans Smile

thanks
DB probably soon since R1s are slowly coming out...

DBZ 1-53 will never be out with japanese audio due to lack of DVDs with Japanese track.... 54+ when they will be out will have japanese audio since R1s have it
the thing about the first 53 episodes is pioneer owns part of the rights supposedly their rights to the first 53 episodes runs out this year and funimation will re-release those episodes with the japanese version, but come on considering funimations track record they will abandon dragonball. To ruin another great japanese series with a child friendly bastardized version. If you can't tell I dislike funimation just a little bit 8O 8O
The original DB DVDs will come out soon. They are going to have seven or eight episodes a disc.
Yea, hopefully we'll see 54 and up in HK DVD form. But actually thats the japanese episodes 68 and up. So we're left without a real 1-67 Sad . And hopefully AS/MAC doesnt waste thier time ripping the english eps off the 54 and up DVDs. It'll just end up taking up a lot more space since the japanese counterparts for them are so different.
Ever heard of buying fan subs people. True it's illegal (well for liscensed series), but then again so are HK DVDs. If people care I can find the link to a store that sells DB, DBZ, DBGT, and the like on VCD, VHS, and DIVX.
I have fansubs of almost all of DB/Z/GT on VHS, I wanna upgrade to DVD sometime. Ive never seen the beggining of DBZ subbed though, and of course thats the only part that has no sources :? .
I mailed MAC about it and they said ep 54+ of DBZ will be English dubbed Sad
heh they've probably been recording the stuff off of TV thats why, wouldn't surprise me
Disciple7, please read my post about DBZ 1-53 before u post non sense like that ;p

Region 1 DBZ 1-53 consists of 17 or 20 DVDs... that come DUB ONLY... thats what AS did... they ripped those DVDs and put them into 1 8 dvd set... they did not rip it from TV... I have said it countless times that DBZ 1-53 Japanese dub english sub DVDs just DONT EXIST so they cant rip something that doesnt exist ;p
Good point. Plus the fansubs have the first 53 episodes uncut and subbed. ^_^
the fansubs are shitty RMs, bad bad quality thats not worth the dvd effort.
AS/MAC is choosing to release 54 and up Dub only? Bad move.... IMO. True fans won't even bother with it then :evil:
no 54+ will be english sub... but wont be out for very long time... due to the fact that the R1 dvds are released by SAGAs in no particular order... most of the middle is not done
in a year to a year in a half the first 53 eps are going to be out subtitled from funimation. I just read the announcement so after a long time we will probably see some HK action! 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2