Import Anime Forums

Full Version: NEW Yu Yu Hakusho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone kno whether they will be getting a new yu yu hakuso dvd boxset that includes the rest of the series in both jap and english?

and i heard that there is a new cowboy beebop movie too...not sure tho, but i do kno that yu yu hakusho has 3 special movies and a kurama special does anyone know where to buy it ?

..thanks
I would expect about two more sets of the MAC version and probably three of the FX
But you have to realize that the show hasnt finnished its R1 Run so it will be a while.
I know theres a poltergiest report import and R1
No idea about the other two or special.
Sorry
ye i assumed dey prob weren't done, cuz i did stop watchn it on tv so i was lost...thanks alot for ur help!
Quote:Originally posted by GoTcha TwiZtD

and i heard that there is a new cowboy beebop movie too...not sure tho,

Not sure what movie you're referring to. But the only movie out for Bebop is Knocking on Heavens Door. As much as I'd like to see it, I highly highly doubt there will ever be anymore Bebop.
mabey he means a new version.
I havent heard of one though.
Well half of the series is available in english by FX so I'd say there is some time that needs to pass before you can get the R1 version of Yu Yu Hakusho. Heck I'd rather just get the raw version just so I can watch the whole thing. But I cna understand japanese so maybe if you like putting up with subs then I guess you can survive watching the raw version.