Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Free Games & demos !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey !
my friend linked me to this new company that sends free games and gear for game promotions i joined last night the site sends stuff on 6/1 so if you want in join soon !

ill let you know when i get my stuff and what it is !
this is free to join and doesnt cost you a thing its great !

LINK :
http://www.gamemilitia.com/signup.php?refID=8983

Join now !
its a cool idea !

-LE
Ok, I just signed up and then I put in 5 of my friends email. Then it brings me back to putting in the 5 emails. What did I do wrong? I click log in and it brings me to the thing to send emails to my friends. Is there anything else to do on the site? or do I just wait for my stuff in the mail?
I went ahead and filled it out. I will let you guys know if it ever pans out.
Last Exile, i too signed up. Here's hoping they get off the ground. What's cool for you is that you just made 150 points from just one post.
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
Last Exile, i too signed up. Here's hoping they get off the ground. What's cool for you is that you just made 150 points from just one post.

You never know, they may have went out around his ref link by visiting then clicking the link themselves. It's the a$shole thing to do, but still. I'd think Vicious would be the only one to do that, jsut because it sounds a bit like his style; to go out of his way to not help someone by going less out of his way...

I personaly am a bit ify about the site, if everything is well with it, then I'll likely join later.
is it US only?

coz i wanna get free stuff but noy sure if it applies in the UKSad
I signed up for it too, i can't resist free stuff. i hope it pans out.
the FAQ part of the site, says that they only send free stuff to those who live in the states
I signed up also.Hope I can get some free stuff.Kristy Smile
well i contacted the company and im going to try and get on the staff. so i might be able to hook you all up !
ill let you know more when i hear it !

-LE