Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Bakuretsu Tenshi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just curious if anyone was watching this show and speaks Japanese. I had a question about one of the things said in episode 5. At 19:40 did they really say "Wage-slave, show her the thingy" like it says in the lunar anime sub, or are they just taking "artistic liberties Big Grin". I don't know why but it just struck me as funny.
Never seen it but if I heard a audio clip I bet I could tell you what they are saying. How old is the series? Stuff from before 1980 is hard to translate cause the language is way different from modern-day speech.
I believe its a new series currently airing in japan, as its being fansubbed currently. ANN gives it a vintage 2004-04-06, so its a new series.
Rabidsg, it's most likely Lunar adding a little pizzaz to their subtitling, which I personally don't like. This is another reason why I don't get anime from Lunar, since their subs are often too loose at times. I prefer Animeone's versions of Bakuretsu Tenshi better, even though they're a bit slower than Lunar.
yeah, anime one were the ones I started with. I got around to watching the series today, since I left all my dvds home when I brought my stuff back; which is a shame since I think I'm upto 100 dvd or so that I have to watch and could of used this wait to knock em off. So I'm now just up here with my computer and all those subs I downloaded and figured I'd watch. Got to the end of what I had for Bakuretsu Tenshi and noticed there was more out so I grabbed the Lunar ones since Anime One hadn't subbed them yet. I guess I'll just re-watch them when Anime One finally gets around to subbing them.