Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Vandread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Well its been three days since i started this series and it is very good i cant stop watching it im on the last disc . the story and the characters are so cool. the animation it self is great !

anyone else see this title yet ?
i have the new FX perfect set with both stages !

let me know what you thought of the series !

-LE
Glad to hear its a good series. I'm gonna be starting it soon, just picked up 5 of the 8 disks for like 10 a piece, but I want to find the remaining three before I start the series.... especially since its like the first 3 I need Wink
The MAC versions are better, with NO macroblocking at anytime. The FX version, like most FX releases, still has some degree of pixelation during fast scenes.
Ya the series is fun to watch I own the R1 first season set. I plan to get the second season from MAC soon.Smile
i havent had one problem yet!
no pixelation at all!

its a great set and series !
i recomend it to people that like gonzo animated titles ! they did a good job on this one !

-LE
I bought the Mac version a while back. very fun show. i liked it allot. its defiantly worth picking up.

now i wish they would get that Big O set they have been promising us for a long time.
Got the Mac version as well. Only the first stage though. The second stage was sold out at the time but luckily for me it was included in the latest Mac shipment so I can watch that in a week or so. And yeah, the show is really good.
just watched the first 5 eps of season 1 i had on fansub, that i forgot all about, defionately wanna buy the HK's now
question very important !

*SPOILER WARNING *

ok well on one of the last episodes the lead comander like turns and is a man and i think i missed something it didnt show it in teh set where the pseron is a man ! im confused , in the r1 versions does it have a pre episode starter cause alot of episodes didnt make sence cause they started in the middle of something like an attack and some one injured ! it doesnt make sence !

confused please help !!!

-LE