Import Anime Forums

Full Version: do help if you could
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi how?s it going ? Could some one any one help me? I?m looking for an anime carton where a girl dress up as a boy and ends up falling for a guy who thinks she?s a guy ? it got to be comedy base and romance genre or any thing with the same story line . Or a cartoon which is similar to cheek angle (I love the show).So if you could help please do i want to add more anime to my collection. If there is any cartoon that you think I should try or that you really like (rate number one in your dvd collection) don? hesitate to write.
I don't know of anime, but there are two mangas with that storyline. Both of them are available in the US.

Hana Kimi (For you in Full Blossom) and
Girl Got Game (also known as Power!!!)

Hana Kimi might be an anime, I don't know.

And in Strawberry Eggs, a guy dresses up as a girl....
Oh, oh! I know what you're talking about I remember hearing about it. . . I don't remember the name though, so sorry. T_T
Quote:Originally posted by Isu
Oh, oh! I know what you're talking about I remember hearing about it. . . I don't remember the name though, so sorry. T_T

Well that was i great help any way if you do remember write back ok .no bigggy. Any way thank you dvd_master for the help
i think you are talking about "princess knight" by Osamu TEZUKA (who also did astroboy and blackjack)
its a great show, its a great manga too

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...php?id=452
i know of one where a guy dresses like a girl to get a job at an all girls school and a girl from the school falls in love with her ! its very funny its a great comedy !
i couldnt find the english dubbed ver. here !
its called : I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs !

very good series, it needs a 2nd part the story was that good i thought !

-LE
yeah why hasnt FX done a perfect of I my me strawberry eggs, considering mac have?
not sure !
but the mac set that i own is perfect its one of my favorite shows !

i recomend if you like comedies this is a great one for you !

-LE
for some reason i didnt like it as much as i wanted to?
You should check out Just one of the Guys (1985) I think its right up your ally.