Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ranma 1/2 question ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wondered what order the HK sets go in. I understand the FX is of season one and two (I shall pick it up soon! I swear it this time!) Though I have no idea after that. Any help would be appreciated...I need to get Ranma...Maison Ikkoku, and Inuyasha. Go me! ^_^
Well i am not sure about the MAC or FX set that you talked about.. The rest of those ranma's are Season 6..
Who do Voodoo, Watermelon Beach, and The way were're not. So you would be missing season's 3,4,5 which Viz just came out with Season 3.. So i would assume a rip of it shortly.. 4 and 5 have yet to come out and 6 is all out in individual dvd's and 7 has just started to be released..
There is only one extra long Maison Ikkoku set. Yup the Ranma 1/2 Set covers seasons 1 and 2. Hopefully FX will rip Hard Battle and Outta Control when they come out. As far as Inu Yasha goes, the sets are listed by numbers.
I know about Maison Ikkoku...I gotta shell out $75 for it, though ^_^;;;
Actually, wait. I know more of you are deeper into the HK line than I am...how much should Maison Ikkoku run me in the end? I'm looking to order it soon ^_^
About $80 or so, give or take a few bucks. Don't get the 8 disc AS version, get the 10 disc MI version. I spent $130 on mine!!!! $90 for the set, $18 for Shipping and $22 for Western Union money transfer to Hong Kong. So from my perspective $80 + Shipping is a steal.