Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gundam Wing or GTO plus Hellsing???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, which anime should I buy, the entire Gundam Wing series or GTO+Hellsing??? Any other combinations are recommended if the combined total is less than $60!!! Big Grin Cool Rolleyes
Rent them from Netflix and make your own decision since everyone has different tastes.
Get GTO and VOE, I own both and I enjoyed them very much.
I would say, get GTO and Escaflowne. Hellsing wasn't bad, but I thougt it was kinda overhyped. Gundam Wing was rather boring for my taste.
I greatly enjoyed X and Escaflowne. I actually bought those together, too.
Gundam Wing is a really POS anime, and quite an inferior Gundam series when you consider all the other series that are available. I'd definitely recommend Hellsing, which is beautifully done by Gonzo, as well as Escaflowne, which is a timeless classic. GTO's nice also, though I found the manga much funnier and complete.
hellsing and gto all the way..

you dont even have to rent hellsing to see whether you will like it or not..just the FX case shows how awesome hellsing is..

get hellsing....NOWWWWWWW!!!!!
I'd have to argue with all those who supported Escaflowne, but for a stupid personal reason.
It rocks, don't get me wrong, I just watched it expecting to see some Mecha action & what I got was a drama/love triangle thing out of it, but it's still good.