Import Anime Forums

Full Version: have you ever not got an order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has this site ever not sent you an item.. or has there been any problems???
I don't think JJ ever misses any orders. 99% of us get all our oders within a week or shorter. Sometime the orders get delayed to other countries, apart from USA, due to the customs.

So far, this site has the best customer service and prompt deliveries. Most orders are sent out the same day, if possible, if not, latest the very next day.
I have had nothing but excellent service here.
I've also been fortunate enough not to order any discs that have had defects on them. I understand that when there have been problems that JJ resolves them very quickly.
Best Place To BUY HK's PERIOD!
I bought the Hellsing 2 Disk DVD set from this site a little while ago, and finally got round to watching it after my uni exams. The first disk was mint, I truly enjoyed it. The second ( I started trying to watch 10 mins ago) was, too my surprise, a blank CD, according to my PC and refuses to play or even register. The first disc is Gold, the second Silver and i am a little perterbed about this. I have to be able to watch it, but do i want to ship another from the states? Hmm, decision time...
Well, i joined to ask others opinions, so i'd appreciate hearing them. Should i get another from the states, or what other choice do i have?
Thanks for your time.
dude i had the same problem, but there is an image on that disc try it out on a coupla friens dvd players and it should play

how old is your PC coz older DVD drives cant read some of the HK and even official dvds?
I actually tried other DVD players just after i logged off, and the results were surprising. My Laptop is only 6 months old, so no real problems with outdated drivers =/ but ill look into it. I tried the disk on a normal Pal DVD player ( my friends), and.... No result =[
Then I tried my Xbox DVD and Hey Presto! it worked fine
SHIZZAM! I was in bussiness!
Then I decided to try my other friends Multiregion DVD and again the Disc played fine.

It is strange however, since the First disc does not play correctly on my Xbox, but played fine on my PC (was a great way to test my new speakers), but the opposite is true for the second disc.

I've had problems playing Discs on my Xbox before with the discs skipping, but never my PC. Anyone got suggestions of what i can try? I appreciate that many of you are probably better equipped with the knowledge than me.
Cheers
Nope. No problems, lucky me eh?
Not a single problem.. and my orders have shown up within 1-2 business days of ordering them (within Canada).