Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ninja Gaiden Codes (anyone have some)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i finally opend the case the other day and its awesome but its hard !
i need some codes for life ! max or unlimited life !

any one out there ?
i need help !

lol

-LE
Which one??? The new one?

EDIT

Go Here it is the best ever...

http://www.gamefaqs.com
awww come on don't use codes that spolis the game play it first all the way through then use codes keep trying you'll get better at it
It's great if you can but I will confess that game is hard as hell... lives up to the ones on NES...
i cant find any codes for it !
its hard those little white ninjas are fucking hard !
i just want a code for life thats all or maybe to be invisible !

help me damnit !

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile

its hard those little white ninjas are fucking hard !
-LE

As in the white ninjas on the first level? You have to learn to block and roll and then attack. Try some of the off-the-wall attacks, which perform knockdowns and give you some breathing space or throw shuriken to force ninjas to block and pause.

If youre having serious trouble with them then, I'm afraid, you're really screwed for the rest of the game.

The game (on normal difficulty) is only insanely difficult if you don't bother to learn the techniques. Getting killed a number of times forced me to focus, slow down and play properly - I was justly rewarded.

Stick with it, LE, it's worth the effort.
well i think ill try and learn cause thius games looks awesome and i want to get far ! its just the time for the game i dont have much !

but ill try !

-LE
You know....I found this to be one of the most beutiful games on x-box to date. However for the structural stability of my x-box controller as well as the window behond my TV, EBGames now owns my copy Tongue

^_^
I compleated this game in about 25 hours. But i spent alot of time fighting the respawning enamies in the aquaducts to get my wooden sword upgraded. Waste of time. It is definatally the greatest game ever. The thing about the best games is that they have no cheats. I cant stand cheats. Whats the point? I dont mind tips, thay can be useful, but codes to make you invisible or invinsible are stupid they spoil a game.
Was it just me or was the first Murai harder than the Second time you fight him.
Plus ive heard that if you collect 50 scarabs you get the origanal ninja gaidens to play at hans bar.
Anyone with LIVE might be interested in this - Ninja Gaiden 1.1: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=55894
Ninja Gaiden is the first game that my friend has ever broken an Xbox controller over because of its difficulty. I have got to try this game out eventually.

Question: Is it as hard as Devil May Cry on "Dante Must Die" mode? Or for that matter Chaos Legion in normal mode...?
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker

Question: Is it as hard as Devil May Cry on "Dante Must Die" mode? Or for that matter Chaos Legion in normal mode...?

I have no idea!

NG on Normal is not insanely difficult - I think it's just right.

However, if you don't learn to block, roll, jump and learn specific attacking moves, i.e. ones that will perform a knockdown allowing to finish with a combo, then you haven't a chance.

You have absolute control over Ryu - it's a joy to see him responding exactly to the movement of the sticks and buttons. I didn't find it as random as DMC, but that's a personal opinion.

The camera is slightly annoying, but it wasn't enough to ruin my game. However, the update promises to correct this.

It helps if you take an almost martial arts approach to the game - concentrate, focus and make every hit and move count.
if you suck at action games (like me) but sill want to beat ninja gaiden (like me) learn that you were not meant to be like dante from devil may cry where you can just go toe-to-toe with some monster and kill it. Block and roll are your friends, Combo + Block-Roll/Jump and Repeat. works every time. also dont be afraid to block in the middle of a combo.
in combos with directional movments in them such as XX->XXY, you can press the directional button early if you are having timing problem.
eg. XX->XXY
X->XXXY
both result in the same combo.