Import Anime Forums

Full Version: i need everyones ATTENTION!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know alot of people buy anime like mad on this forum so i'll ask it here.

i would like to know if these shows listed below have the awful chapter select problem found on the MAC dbz dvd's after buying those i am gonna totally avoid buying any anime that makes you do that nonsense..

if you guys could please tell me if these shows have menus where you can select the episodes that would be great!!

1.rurouni kenshin perfect collection box set FX
2.silent mobius collection MAC
3.street fighter perfect collection 2 v MAC
4.blue gender perfect collection FX
5.berserk perfect collection FX
6.boogis pop phantom perfect collection MAC
7.cowboy bebop perfect collection FX
8.fushigi yugi limited edition boxset FX
9.gokudo perfect collection MAC
10.G gundam limited edition boxset perfect FX
11.martian succesor nadesico perfect FX
12.ronin warriors samurai troopers part 1 MAC
13.ronin warrirors samurai troopers part 2 MAC.

once again if anyone could confirm that the above mentioned titles have the option to be able to select ALL the episodes on the disc at the main menu WITHOUT using chapter select crap. it would be much appreciated i would rather learn about it now instead of buying then learning i am only able to select a few episodes from the menu.

i HAVE checked the reviews but the reviewers completely LEFT-OUT this particular information i am looking for...

any help is greatly appreciated!!! thanks!!!
Rurouni Kenshin Fx- has "Play" option on title screen. (that's what your asking right?)

Boogiepop Phantom MAC- also has "Play All"

I don't have any of the other sets... I hope that helps.
The Rurouni Kenshin FX box has either all play or seperate episodes play ( I've got the limited edition box, so I assume this is the same, also, the box is a rip R1).

Fushigi Yugi limied Ed Box has the same things as the Kenshin box, it is also an R1 Rip.

As for the others, I have no idea, sorry.
Quote:if anyone could confirm that the above mentioned titles have the option to be able to select ALL the episodes on the disc at the main menu WITHOUT using chapter select crap.

I think most DVDs of episodic series (anime and live-action, HKs and R1s) have some sort of "play all" option, usually along with the "select by chapter" option.
not the crappy dbz mac dvds.

thanks for the info sirchico and flaming dragon now i can buy those without worrying thanks!!!!

anyone else care to add thier info about their dvd's??

i try not to assume anything now after my experience...
blue gender and cowboy bebop FX have the play all option.

good luck on your quest.

-Vile
Well Berserk will play if you let it sit on the menu. I often forget that and walk back into the room and it's already playing.

EDIT

Berserk has the PALLY ALL option too. They mispelled the menu selection.
things are looking so far!! thanks vile'''dark osamu''

any comments about these??

ronin warriors mac sets???
silent mobius mac
street fighter 2 v mac
g gundam limited edition boxset fx

whoa you guys sure did drop down the numbers quick if it keeps going like this it will be finished in no timeBig Grin
I want my attention back, dammit.
Silent mobius and streetfighter-tv both play fine from the the menu. Silent mobius has awesome video quality and is a perfect set but the streetfighter show has bad audio sync. in the Eng.dub on about 10 eps. Don't know about the Jap.dub. but there's a chance its there to which is really annoying.

Blue gender and Nadesico by MAC also play fine although blue Gender had alot of missing subs on the end of I believe disc 3. I don't know if MAC fixed this yet.
Quote:Originally posted by casshan83
not the crappy dbz mac dvds.

thanks for the info sirchico and flaming dragon now i can buy those without worrying thanks!!!!

anyone else care to add thier info about their dvd's??

i try not to assume anything now after my experience...

Why are you even buying the crappy dbz MAC sets?
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
I want my attention back, dammit.

I'm with you. I hate it when people label threads like this just to get you to read it and then it turns out it's not anything life threatening. Based on that principle alone, I refuse to answer threads that have misleading titles like this one.