Import Anime Forums

Full Version: wha?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wouldn't want these, and at such a steal!
Wow...Check the buy it now out.
Myself, i prefer the air guitars:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...eName=WDVW

This one is kind of lame since there is no pic.
thats actually quite amusing
I want to place a bid, but the seller does not state the shipping cost for his air guitar.
WTH....

BadAsh, send the seller an email asking for the shipping cost
ive seen some funny shit on there like empy folders on your pc. the guy said he had made an extra one and he didnt need it any more. free shipping and it only costs 4.99 good price if you cant make a new folder i guess.

or if your a stupid person !

lol

-LE
Watching E3 on G4 !
I heard about one that a guy was selling the rights to break up with his girl friend so that he didnt have to do it. LOL
I saw an auction for World's Most Perfect Man $2.5 million. Lady auctioning her husband off. Hell man...later her husband turned out to be a 500lb drug adddict who is also a bum and wife abuser.
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
ive seen some funny shit on there like empy folders on your pc. the guy said he had made an extra one and he didnt need it any more. free shipping and it only costs 4.99 good price if you cant make a new folder i guess.

or if your a stupid person !

lol

-LE
Watching E3 on G4 !

I actualy used to know a kid who used computers for over 5-6 years & still didn't know how to make a new folder.