Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Am I unlucky or is this a widespread prob?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I recently got some replacement discs. Disc 1 of Martian Successor Nadesico and Discs 2 and 3 of Evangelion still don't work and have similar errors, but nothing is mentioned in the reviews...and since some of the errors have been solved by the replacements it leads me to assume once again I just have bad discs. Also, I ordered a Nadesico set for a friend and they're having trouble with the first disc too...I just don't know what to do now.
I just got a disc back with the same exact error in the same spot (right down to the exact time)... I could have sworn it was the disc I sent out, but I've been told otherwise. I have to wait until another replacement comes in to check to see if the problem is a widespread problem (on that time).

I am glad I'm not the only one with a similar problem... thanks for posting.
Which set was it? Nadesico or Eva?

Edit: Or neither? Didn't think about that Rolleyes
maybe i should check my evangelion discs, to make sure i don't have the same problem
I have the eva from MAC, its the perfect uncut tv series and I have never had a probelm. Which one do you have?
FX. For both of them.
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa
Edit: Or neither? Didn't think about that Rolleyes
Neither... Disc 5 of Rurouni Kenshin (FX).

I just got Evangelion... I should check those. I hope nothings wrong... Sad
Oh well I gess I cant really help you then. I try to buy from MAC as much as I can because I have never had a probelm with anything from them.
I had one bad MAC disc and it looks like I just got two more. I think they all hate me. Sad
it seems like it can be a hit or miss with the discs, it's the risk of boot leg movies
I gess im just lucky, my day will come sooner than I think.Sad
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
it seems like it can be a hit or miss with the discs, it's the risk of boot leg movies

Of course... we're all aware of the risk. But, I think it's odd that we can get disks back that have problems. Sometimes the same exact ones.
Its prob like they print a number of disks in week and all those disks may have the same problem and they dont know it untill someone informs them.
And you just happen to get disks from the same week.

PS - What does JJ do with bad disks??
So in such a case is it "try try again"?
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa
So in such a case is it "try try again"?

LOL, yeah I guess so. But that was just my speculations.
Pages: 1 2