Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gasaraki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would like personal opinions of this anime before I start to watch it

Thanks
-=WarArieS=- Tongue
I know nothing about the series. However it's quite popular, so it must be doing something right. I hope to see it soon. When you watch it, prepare to have the subs change colors on you after a certain number of episodes, that is unless you watch the dub. Big Grin
well i own the first 3 R1 released DVDs.... and i am HOOKED!!!..... at first it all seems like mechanical mumbo jumbo.... and all tech talk..... but then the story begins...... and it just gets GOOD!!......... i kinda look at it (at first) as Front Mission the anime (you know what front mission is, right? it's some mech strategy game from squaresoft for the playstation)...... but then you watch more.... and it kinda starts getting weird (but in a good way).....

i still gotta get the rest of the series one of these days n_n

oh... and the animation is pretty nice also
Pick up the Gasaraki Anime Video Set. It's an R1 Rip. Big Grin
I got the dubbed set from AV, some how I just skimp through it and the video was okay, but somehow the audio on disc 2 was at half volume. The japanese audio was at full volume, but the english was at half. Pretty werid.

It's not big problem, I guess I'll just turn up the volume when watching it.
it does have english subs doesn't it?????
I prefer to watch subs over dubs!!!