Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cheap Family Guy or Futurama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know where to find and buy the Family Guy or Futurama series for cheap ass cash. Like this website, dvds are cheap.
Try Ebay, depending on what you consider "cheap ass cash". If not, wait for Futurama 1st season import (abt $30).
despite being a large HK buyer, I'm gonna beg that you buy the legal DVDs of Family Guy. Each set is roughly $30-40, and for 4 DVDs (and 3 for box 2) that's a VERY good price. But most importantly, it's DVD sales that helped make a new season be created. We want to support that, now don't we?

Now go to Hastings or Best Buy and do it right.
Exactly. Both titles aren't expensive at all. For instance, I saw a lot of Family Guy season 1 and Futurama sets ending on Ebay for only $18. Shipping is abt $5. That's pretty good price...so why bother to buy HKs on these?

Basically you buy HKs only when the completed set of originals are like 3 or 4 times and above more expensive than HKs.
It's also the sales of the dvds that the FamGuy movie is being made.Wink
Come on you wouldn't want an HK of something that you can get in your home country. Plus they are cheap series to collect and all the profits are well deserved since they were abandoned by their networks.
i got all of family guy series for £33 in HMV!

dirt cheap considering its the UK