Import Anime Forums

Full Version: anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
r there any anime cartoon that have a story like Love Hina
Ai Yori Aoshi ---> similar but has better story
im one of the biggest love hina fans.

these are titles i have found like it and are in that style:

-Please Teacher
-I, My ,Me Strawberry eggs ********
-Hand Maid may *********
-maharomatic season 1&2
-his and her circomstances
-Chobits *********

all of those have similar things in comon with love hina.
i would not recomend ai yori aoshi its to dramatic and its not that good of a story, and it doesnt have an ending after 25 eps. try all of those up there my three top favs have stars by them.

any more questions im here to help.

-LE
i seen a trailer for golden boy the other day and its looks somewhat love hina-esk, only much funnier and theres a greater emphasis on the male protagonist, so if your a guy youd appreciate that (although if you really like love hina thats doubtful)
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
i seen a trailer for golden boy the other day and its looks somewhat love hina-esk, only much funnier and theres a greater emphasis on the male protagonist, so if your a guy youd appreciate that (although if you really like love hina thats doubtful)

While Love Hina is more innocent/romantic, Golden Boy is very sexual and focuses on lust rather than love. It's a fun series, but it's not like Love Hina, so be prepared :p .
thx for all the answerSmile
Quote:Originally posted by nookies
thx for all the answerSmile

Perhaps next time you can choose a more original and specific title for your thread. Rolleyes
dig those claws in

i wanna see BLOOD

and Golden Boy is brilliant but only 6 epsSad
GoGoGo Marmalade Boy! If you want the romance series Wink

Or Maison Ikkoku.
Maramalade Boy = Romance indefinately

awesome
(the closest thing to a soap opera i'm ever gonna watch)
um...i m not mainly prefer pure romance
i like comedy+romance and that style of character :p