Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yet another question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes it is me again. Now, everyone reading this is probably saying "Not that annoying girl again -________- " But alas! Here I am! Now, I happened to love anime music as much aas the next person does and the series question for now is, does anyone know where to find the first ending song for Ruruouni Kenshin. It is Tactics by Lex Lang ( go voice actors/ series singers!). I can't seem to find a place to download it and none of the cds have it in English. If anyone can help me, and wants to help me, please reply. Thank you for your time ^___^ ( does this sound to fornmal?)
KAZAA of corse!! It's a popular song you shouldn't have too much trouble. That would be your best bet.
Except that KaZaA is effectively dead or dying. The KaZaA Lite guys gave up because the structure of the system just sucked too hard. They gave links to the obvious and best solutions for any P2P problem...

eMule
BitTorrent
SLSK
It takes so long ;______;. I almost gave up on Kazaa a while ago but I will search on. The reason why I asked was becasue I managed to find the first opening song ( Freckles) in English which made me think there had to be some other place to find it. Oh well. Thank you for the replies. It is good to know that there are still helpful people out there these days ^______^. Thank you again!
i always use WinMX and that works out fine and lets you tap into other servers including kaza etc...
Thank you for replying! I will try that too. Thank you!
No Prob! and its by far the best prog in my opinion
try bearshare, no registering or anything, but that stuff doesn't really matter anyway. since all they have to do is spike your ip address. the government is really cracking down on p2p. i friend of mine got a letter in the mail that was a warning from the government. it stated that if he didn't stop his illegal activities they would prosecute him.
Interesting. I will also try the bearshare thing (without registering of course). It sucks what happened to your friend. I can't believe that they would do something like that. It is just plain out malicious. They are probably in need of money and that is why they are doing that. It is just a thought though. *shrugs*. Well, thank you for your idea also.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
try bearshare, no registering or anything, but that stuff doesn't really matter anyway. since all they have to do is spike your ip address. the government is really cracking down on p2p. i friend of mine got a letter in the mail that was a warning from the government. it stated that if he didn't stop his illegal activities they would prosecute him.

The government only bother to do that if you are downloading illegal or explicit material that is over 1 gig in a week regularly

thats what i heard anyway!