Import Anime Forums

Full Version: GateKeepers FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the Video of the Gatekeepers set really bad. I read a ton of reviews of different sites. And they say the pixelation is unbearable. Is it that true?
Gate Keepers is a weird HK set. Over half the episodes are perfect. I'd say they're practically clones of the R1 release. Less than 25% of the episodes have minor pixelation, as in the kind of thing you expect in an HK set. Some episodes have moderate pixelation, about 3 or 4 if I remember correctly. There is only one episode with awful pixelation, and that is on the first disc. Everything on the last disc, which contains the Gate Keepers 21 OVA, is absolutely perfect.
Cool. I read around and people said that there is pixelation when they are just walking. I am like wtf, why would there be???
If you want a perfect Gatekeepers set then try to get the MAC set. Its flawless. In this show you can really notice that the HK companies did a good job. With all the CG thats used in this show and the video is still perfect.