Import Anime Forums

Full Version: On the MOVE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
do you drive a Japanese car? Are you importing it?

Before you're gone forever from Japan, do you see a lot of the Japanese Super cars onthe streets? A fair amount of nissan skylines?

Like Ka-Talliya said.. Skylines are a dime a dozen here.. you have lots of different models to.. You also see alot of Nissan S13's, 180 SX's and everything else you see.. Over here there is really nothing special about them. Though most people here don't have the GTR model of Skylines.. Since those are pretty expensive. Most have the GTS or GTS-T
Yea but nothing compares to the days of you eating in the passanger seat of the almighty "Escudo"....
There was a Schultz in an Escudo?
That's pretty cool.

What's even more cool is having a trio of Schultz's moving within driving range of a visit. I'm booking seats for a December visit to the Big Easy for an anime con happening then. Hopefully there's enough room on the floor for me because gas money is going to eat my whole budget.
actually, I meant the GT-R, which is why I mentioned super cars (with other cars like the Supra TT, RX-7 Turbo, NSX, etc)
The closest thing i have is on Gran Turismo 3Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
There was a Schultz in an Escudo?
That's pretty cool.

What's even more cool is having a trio of Schultz's moving within driving range of a visit. I'm booking seats for a December visit to the Big Easy for an anime con happening then. Hopefully there's enough room on the floor for me because gas money is going to eat my whole budget.

WEE-HEE!!!
I'm sure there will be room on the floor, Zagatto! You will just have to share it with JJ...right, JJ?
Any who, leaving this blasted island and all the blasted baka Americans behind!!!
Nothing is more frustrating than being told you can't leave the day they told you you were going to leave!!!!
BASTARDS!!! UNCARING, STUPID BASTARDS!!!
That's my rant for the day! Caio! :mad:
man that is crap in your corn flakes. I would have done something drastic if they did that to me. well can't get too worked up about it Ka-Talliya.
You will get it worked out Ka-Ta... And there was a trio of Schultz's in the Escudo but only once... LOL

Hey have you updated your website with any new pictures before the movers (TMO) comes...
There are a couple of new pictures on there, we are now at: http:\\gallery.theschultzs.org

LEAVING TUESDAY!!! SWEET AMERICAN SOIL!!!!
My shop had my going away today. I got my very first set of swords!! They gave me a holder thingy and a little plaque for it..."You will be missed"...yada, yada...
SWORDS!!! Unsharpened, but oh well!
That's great set up a picture of them on the site...
What did Schutz get from his shop since it is the last
Power Pro shop he will be in for a while...
I can tell you he didn't get a set of swords.

We are in Oregon right now!!! YEAH!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3