Import Anime Forums

Full Version: i have my own street fighter 2 machine!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i can say ever since i played street fighter 2 at the arcade 10+ years ago it has always been a dream of mine to actually own one.

ive had it for about 8 months now so far in that time period i had to order a new power supply change the fuse and order a few buttons. now after all that the machine works perfectly!

anyway i changed the dipswitch's to enable free play and change the diffuctly to level 8 it was on 4 but its way too easy to beat the game..

i have got 2 new games for it!!1

wrestlefest 4 player version
and
bad dudes dragon ninja

i pid 300 for the machine and 20 for wrestle festle and 10 for bad dudes i got a sweet deal on those games!!!

but since getting the games i want even more now i am greedyBig Grin

anyway does anyone here own an arcade machine??
I've got one set up that plays Mame games so its really sweet, the cabinet itself was $350, but I had to do much configuring.
i was also thinking about adding mame to the machine with a j-pac and arcade vga but i dont think i will since i dont have a reliable PC..

does the j-pac still cost 90 bucks??

if i did add mame to ohhh it would be sweeet!! i would be playing samshow 4 or captain america''simpsons''xmen''marvelVscapacom''

the thought of it is pleasing but i dont have 200 bucks to shell out for the equipment espicially when my pc DIES every 4 months..

i only seen one mame machine before and that was at bar i went too.out of all the games in there they were playing bubble bobble!!

i know the games fun but damn!!

BTW did you know you with a j-pac u can actually charge people to play well that guy the bar does anyway..