Import Anime Forums

Full Version: slow delivery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
usually i recieve my shipments in max 7 days(weekends are counted),but my latest order has been13 days ago and still nothing yet. this concerns me a bit. has anyone else also had to wait so long for a shipment?
That's strange....I'm having a similar problem at the moment. Maybe there's some conspiracy..
Belguim is one of the places where Customs likes to hold things for long periods of time... in my experience Belguim is worst for customs... call them up and see if they have your package.
if customs have my package aren't thy supposed to alert me of that or something like that?
not really, they check it and then they send it on its way to you... just they are very slow and anal...
Hey there neighborBig Grin

Not so long ago I got a PM from another customer from Belgium who thought his package took very long and he wanted to know my experience with IA. Couple of days later he got his package and it took a total of about 4 weeks for him. So I think it is a problem with your customs. If there's a problem and you need to pay taxes (how much did you order?) you will get notified. Even if they confiscate it (which I think would be a first) they have to notify you. And if all else fails, move to Holland, I get everything within 4 to 7 days:p
i ordered 2 items with a total cost of 131 usd so it should be safe to pass customs .
I have found some information about the customs in belgium,
http://fiscus.fgov.be/interfdanl/faq/vraag06.htm

Greetz
Whoa!!!!! This is the fastest I've ever gotten anything from JJ. Usually it takes a few weeks. But this time, I placed the order last weekend, JJ shipped it on Monday, and I received it by Friday. Too bad I'm backlogged and still won't be able to get to this stuff for awhile. Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Whoa!!!!! This is the fastest I've ever gotten anything from JJ. Usually it takes a few weeks. But this time, I placed the order last weekend, JJ shipped it on Monday, and I received it by Friday. Too bad I'm backlogged and still won't be able to get to this stuff for awhile. Sad

God should make special 30 hour days for anime viewers. Backlogs wouldn't be such a problem if He did :p.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

Damn US mail is slow:p

Two times I made an order on monday, shipped on tuesday and received on friday. Only difference is my package has to cross the Atlantic to europeBig Grin For the rest seven days max. and you say you have to wait a few WEEKS normaly? Thats weird.