Import Anime Forums

Full Version: aqua teen hunger force!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who watched the ep called the cloning?? watching that tv for carl and meatwad was like being in the twilight zone LOL!!!

that has got to be one of the best if not the best ATHF episodes ive seen so far i wish that they could have put that on the first dvd releaseSad

if anyone here visits adultswim i read the forums there is a thread about aqua teen hunger force part 2!! but so far i havent even see not one single commercial for it!!! is it the supposed street date for it june 23???

if they have showed commericals for they must show it during the crappy MIGUZI??

aslo revenge of the moonites rocks!!!!!!!
I don't think I could ever pick a favorite episode of ATHF. My favorite moment in that particular episode is the puppet in the opening.
did you see the zombie episode were meatwad killed frylock with a shoot gun and ate his brains. that had to be the funniest ep. i saw of athf
the cloning ep was funny. harvey birdman has gotten really funny with the new episodes.
aqua teen hunger force is one of the best shows on television. the mooninites are my absolute favorites.
lately though, like, the last few months, the episodes seem to be getting gorier. like the episode with the waterless toilet and the one with the monster in the attic.
im not complaining, just making an observation. anyone else notice it?

-Vile
Just started watching the show and it has a warped funny bloody side that I like...
Number one in the hood, G!! Someone had to say it. I haven't watched enouhg to have a favorite though.
Quote:Originally posted by casshan83
if anyone here visits adultswim i read the forums there is a thread about aqua teen hunger force part 2!! but so far i havent even see not one single commercial for it!!! is it the supposed street date for it june 23???

Adult swim rules! Usualy I wind up staying up too late to see it tho :-(. Did not know they had a message bord I'll have to check it out some time.
GENTLEMEN BEHOLD!!!!!! CORN!!!!!!!!!