Import Anime Forums

Full Version: G4 (Tv For Gamers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G4

Any one have this station that showcases shows for video games 24 hours ? they are going to be merging with Tech Tv soon since comcast bought the station for a load of change. well G4 has shows that review game sand have game news and soon on may 12th they will be covering the E3 show in LA.

If you have digital cable you shold have this channel it is so great i can watch it for hours. i love icons which goes into how games got started and how consoles got there start and so on its a great show for gamers !

let em know if you have this channel.

its so awesome.

-LE
Everytime I see it at someones house it has some MTV-esque bullshit on. Showcasing games with some fag band playing is not what I'd call game tv.
yeah some shows are hopefully they will be dumped when the two stations merge.

i hope.

-LE
Hopefully the anime unleashed program won't be taken off when G4 and Tech tv merge.
i thought i was the only fan of G4 exile!!

one of my favorites is cinematech that show is amaizing i know 3 years ago when i digital cable i also tuned in almost everyday just to watch icons and cinematech and judegement and the e3 coverage was very good too.

i am glad the 2 companys merged if they didnt i would have never got to see G4TV agian since i have satellite.

now theres no reason for me to go back to the cable companyBig Grin
yeah i get G4 and not tech tv i wish i did !
but now its cool i get to see my favs from that channel !
this years E3 coverage sucked to small and also the audio of it was so bad i couldnt hear alot of the stuff !

-LE