Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I've been reading that funimation has uncut dragon ballz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God

Oh yea not to mention that they finished the english dbz at 276 and the japanese ended at 291. They cut out the cell games saga.

So your going to tell me they are the same?

Again you don't know how the releases where done..

Funimation just hasn't Released Cell games yet.. But they are going to..

Pioneer is the ones that cut the 15 episodes out of the series at the begginning 54 episodes NOT funimation. I have every Funimation dvd released for Dbz so i know how they have been releasing them.
Yes but they haven't released Cell games yet.. So it still holds true.

I never blamed it all on FUNi.. I know Pioneer is at fault too... Trimark for dragonball 1-13 also.

I just never got into the FUNi dvds too much because I am not one for the dub show so I never wanted to start buying them.

Thanks for informing me about that Schultz. I have one or two of the funi dvds but it is before they uncut them. I got all of Z on HK MI so it is all good Smile Not to mention all those damn vhs fansub tapes... Blah.
do you think if someone asked funimation about our concerns they would anwser us without all that useless banter companies use to confuse us even more. Some research must be done. Funimation pioneer and who everelse put their dirty little fingers on Dragon ballz must be hel accountable for what they have done. Reputations are at stake here.
just e-mail them.
Quote:Originally posted by buffgod
do you think if someone asked funimation about our concerns they would anwser us without all that useless banter companies use to confuse us even more. Some research must be done. Funimation pioneer and who everelse put their dirty little fingers on Dragon ballz must be hel accountable for what they have done. Reputations are at stake here.

No point reasoning with someone whose not willing to listen. I'm talking about you, not Funi.

After all the flaws pointed out in your arguments, we still get . . . ."pioneer and who everelse put their dirty little fingers on Dragon ballz must be hel accountable for what they have done." What have they done???!!! You don't even know!!! You just need to blame someone for something and you figured they'd make a good target.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
No point reasoning with someone whose not willing to listen. I'm talking about you, not Funi.

After all the flaws pointed out in your arguments, we still get . . . ."pioneer and who everelse put their dirty little fingers on Dragon ballz must be hel accountable for what they have done." What have they done???!!! You don't even know!!! You just need to blame someone for something and you figured they'd make a good target.

Amen.
Who is to blame for all this tomfollery?
Quote:Originally posted by buffgod
Who is to blame for all this tomfollery?

there is no "tomfollery". That's the point I've been trying to drive into your thick skull.
tomfoolery..........
One thing i do know and understand is Pioneer cut some of the earlier dragonball z episodes majorly because they removed people that needed to be introduced to understand them more.. i.e. Launch she normally plays roles in beginning of dbz but is cut from pioneer because dragonball itself wasn't heard of so most people would of been confused.. they also removed scenes like Gohan and the Robot.. stuff like that..

But Funimation is jacked up with there release cycles.. then started doing the dvd's with Youth tornement with Goten and Trunks.. then we through and released all of Majin buu while doing some of Cell.. then they have been slowing working doing Androids and finishing up cell along with doing the one where goku goes super saijin. but now they are concentrating on alot of other things.. DB, DBGT, all there items and are slowly releasing the Cell Saga parts..
I admit I do not know all the facts but I do not like it when some one changes something before they give it to just because they think it needs to be changed. If funi is not guilty of this then I digress
Pages: 1 2