Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using this avatar since IA started, and way before on other boards. What is everyone's opinion of the Avatar?
Hehe....change it. Like poll stated, change is good. Since you said that you have had it since the beginning, it's nice to have something new.
I said no because i hate change. It is definitely necessary, but not as far avatars go. You don't need to change it. It's probably kind of comforting now too.
I said no opinion. I personally would keep it, but that's me. I don't like change. I like my Vicious avatar and will always keep the same one.
I think an avatar helps identify a person. It's pretty cool when you can get a few different images using the same character for an avatar.
It really boils down to personal taste again. Me? I enjoy making avatars (usually after watching a new Lupin movie) so mine changes fairly regularly.

If you've got a good idea for an avatar then go ahead and make it happen. Just don't whip something together for the sake of it being new. It's better to have something thought out to use.
dont like it cause i dont like DBZ.
thats the only reason.

-LE
I say keep it. Not because I'm afraid of change but it looks like your personality. Bardok is badass.
i dont think you should change it but it is all up to you
I say that you should keep it. Only change it if you have something that is better, but other than that keep it the way it is. It looks good Wink .
I saw change it.. But if you like it yourself keep it. I support people who like what they like... But if your into DBZ and you want an avatar I wouldn't really choose Bardock, I mean he really isn't the greatest.

Ultimate SS trunks *future* one with make long blonde hair is nice.. Also you may get judged by some of the people on this forum for not liking anything but dragonball.. Some are biased.

Just my thoughts though, don't hate me Big Grin
Hmm. I guess a SS Trunks avatar would look pretty cool. Maybe you should change it.