Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cowboy Bebop (MAC) Problems!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, I've been having problems with my Cowboy Bebop boxset (MAC) ever since I bought it like a few months ago. On Disc 2: Episode 12 (Jupiter Jazz: Part 1), half of the episode won't play because of errors, the video will stutter A LOT and will finally give up playing. It doesn't have any scratches or anything!!! Man, I should've bought the FX rip!!! Anyways, do you guys know of any cleaning methods that I can use for Disc 2 to play completely without "Errors"??? Also, I've tried it on 5 different dvd players with the same results, it only works properly with my DVD-Rom...
bump
Mine works just fine but I bought it a long time ago.

If you bought it from here just contact JJ for a replacement.
Hey, will JJ accept it if I can't find the receipt??? There seems to be problems with the Trigun (MAC) boxset (disc 2, last episode), and Outlaw Star MAC boxset (Disc 3, I forgot the episode)...
youve had thet set for months and now are noticing problems??

i dont know about some people but i will try my best to watch one show that last 26 eps in 30 days max just to be on the safe side of getting a replacement.

goodluck getting it replaced
I usually dont have any problems with MAC DVDs, I think I had a problem with one DVD on my standalone player out of many but it worked on my DVD-ROM.

If you got that many problems with MAC discs you should try them out on different standalone players cause maybe the problem is your player.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
I usually dont have any problems with MAC DVDs, I think I had a problem with one DVD on my standalone player out of many but it worked on my DVD-ROM.

If you got that many problems with MAC discs you should try them out on different standalone players cause maybe the problem is your player.

Yea I agree with Matt... Try out your dvd drive in your comp if you can. Or find another dvd player to test them on. If they are still doing it then you should contact JJ.
I'm thinking about contacting JJ as a last resort. Do you guys know of any cleaning methods that I could try for these discs to play back properly??? Berserk somehow works perfectly, is a MAC disc, and is scratchless just like all these other DVD's!?!?!? Sad :mad: :eek: :confused:
There's a chance that it may be a manufacturing defect, which in this case cleaning won't help.

It's a known fact that some early pressings of FX and (now) MAC titles are bad, due to factory conditions.
How can I contact JJ??? Do you guys think JJ will accept these discs if I can't find the original documentation/receipt???
The most logical and obvious answer here would be PM or email him.
My bad Vicious, when are you getting out of the "coup" (syndicate)!?!?!? Smile Big Grin Wink :p Cool Rolleyes
If you payed through paypal, the reciept should be in record
I payed through money order.
I don't think it matters if you have the paper work or not. He didn't ask for any reciepts from me. It may be based on the honor system. Find out though.

Hope that helps Wink.
Pages: 1 2