Import Anime Forums

Full Version: An easy question..... probably
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of you guys know how fast EMS shipping is? I figured you guys have used this shipping method more than I have. Thanks guys. 8O
have EMS package thats 7 days since it was shipped... getting little worried ~_~
If this is over the Animaniacs.net thing, trust in them. Check the site, there was a recent update.
o it isn't really relevent to anime I ordered something from japan and chose to go EMS. Animeniacs.net is spectacular I have ordered from them plenty of times and plan to order from them again next week I have get that new One Piece before he is sold out! 8O 8O
well yeah.... no matter what shipping methods you pick... if something is shipped from japan it will take a while.......

i've had to wait up to 3 weeks to get stuff from japan before (this was from ebay purchases and whatnot).... but i just gave up on ordering things out of the country (well i only order stuff from US or Canada)... nothing else.... i just hate dealing with the mail and stuff (though they do have some spiffy stamps :p )
I just found out my package cleared american customs yesterday :lol: 8O so i am pretty happy. I thought it would take forever.
Yeah if you ever order DVDs from Hong Kong, they will take forever too. If I ever need Asian goods, my chinese friend will get them. I don't know how he does it but he can get whatever I need. Even dried shark fin. If I really want it for something. :mrgreen: