Import Anime Forums

Full Version: In Need of *DreamCast* !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I am looking for a good dreamcast.
in good if not perfect condition. no cracks or probles are wated.
also a few games and controlers and other accesories are welcome.

No Burned games.

please list what you have if you have anything.

let me also know what price you want for it !
letting you klnow they are cheap these days and the systems are used unless you bought 2 and have one new one.

-LE
goto babbages, funcoland, gamestop or ebstore... you should find one in your malls.

DC used come at 29.95 nowadays with controller and all... no sense in asking for it here as shipping would kill it! Remember, they sell in volumes, whereas the average joe here wouldn't care much. Good luck Big Grin
I have a couple of games for it..

Soul Reaver
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Some accessories also, mostly Memory Cards and Controllers.
I have a nice dreamcast collection up for grabs. I'm will to trade or sell or combo or some sort or deal.
what games do you have ?

im looking for :

-Crazy Taxi
-Virtua Tennis
-SoulCalibur

thats all i can think of

-Rumble pack (1or2)
-Memory card (2-3)

if you can post your games i will have more of an idea of what games i want. ill trade my anime for games. or pay $$

let me know.

-LE
I have Soul Calibur. It's in pretty good condition, still plays well (and still surprisingly looks good) . Note: I do not have the original CD case, but I do have the original instructions and it is not a burned disc.

I do not have any of the other games you mentioned (I do have several other DC games), but I have a handful of the standard sized VMUs (<200 blocks) and I could stand to part with some of those as well. PM me if interested.

-BTZillaGuy
I got lots of DC stuff... I will pm you with some offers.
If you want to find alot of Dreamcast games, VMU's, pad's etc...
Try eBay retro gaming shops. You can use your PayPal account as well.
Most of the eBay shops do new and sealed stuff as well as used.

I got my Dreamcast off eBay, works great, even the selfboot bootdiscs off bit torrent work fine Smile

I know this isn't really on topic with the thread.
Make sure you get plenty of VMU's as well. Smile