Import Anime Forums

Full Version: lookin for dbz part 1 mi here's my list.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all region one dvds in mint condition except power stone it has a few minor scratches but it works perfectly all my dvds have cases and covers no inkjet garbage..

anime first

1. power stone the search contiunes 4 eps

movies

1.men in black 1
2.men in black 2
3.jet li's the legend 2
4.orange county

and 2 super nintendo games

1.xmen mutant apocalypse
2.battle toads/double dragon

i also have some toons i got from a friend on VHS if your intrested in those.

i will trade 2 DVDS and 1 snes game for the dbz part 1 mi

if your looking for a particular dvd title let me know.

the store near me sells used dvd's cheap and the used dvds will be in mint condition with case and covers.

i can also get some new releases it all depends on what the guy has on hand.

this store near me has got 100's of dvds instock and he sells the used ones for 6 bucks a piece and the new ones for 10 bucks!!

so pm which dvd your looking for...

EDIT: i found one of my VHS tapes its called robot carnival and its the super RARE english dub! this vhs tape alone is going for 124 dollars at half!! or at amazon for 29.99...but with those places you dont know if your getting a copy of the tape or the import or one with no labels maybe a rental that has tracking problems..

i watched my tape today it perfect considering ive had it for 7+ years..

pm me if you got any DBZ mi dvds part 4 thru 12!! i will trade my robot carnival for any of the DBZ mi's set's
Casshan there are tons of HK sites out there with the first dbz mi set.. It is one of the easiest of those sets to find.

Check your email. It is only a 30 dollar set.
update.

i will trade the robot carnival tape and mail it prirority mail with tracking to anyone who wants to trade. and as a bonus i will throw in battle/toads double dragon snes game!!!

looking for parts 1'4'5'6'7'8'9'10'11'12' if you wanna trade any of those pm me..