Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Rm2k sprites etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody make and anime graphics for rpgmaker 2003 or make a game with it? I have made a couple of character sets working on more. if anyone have any character sets,battle character sets, face sets etc post em here. tell me what u think of my first attempt at character set sprites I use the program i-draw to make these. which anime u think I should do character sets for next ?
Haruka
here is another
another
1 more Rolleyes
I use RPG maker 2003;
but, the closest I've come to making my own sprites would be taking the ones already in it, such as the samurai, & editing them. I made the walking sprite of him have red hair, white pants, & a redish shirt like Kenshin, but when I hit battle sprites I had to slow down my work, & finally had to many things to do to even work on it.Sad
I use rpg maker 2003 now too making those battle character set slow down making the game I am in the process of making all those sailor moon battle character sets I have sailor moon and mercury almost done or I just might rip them from the sailor moon another story game.
Haruka
anybody that wants to make character sets the easy way is the program character draw ex all u do is pick your body parts etc
Haruka
They're nice character sets, but I noticed one problem. On "stars2.png", the character's left side is dark and their right side is light in the front view and both side views. In the rear view (when the character would be walking "up"), the character's right side is the dark one. That one needs fixing, but overall they're quite good.
The character designs are very nice indeedSmile
I am working on those problems Today actually and the chibi chibi 1 needs to be fixed and hopefully will be done in a couple days
here is this tin nyanko any better?
here it is
fixed her on the stars 1 set too
here is fixed chibi chibi
Nope. The Tin Nyanko picture still has the same problem. When I say "left side" and "right side", I mean the character's left and right side. You should make the character's left and right sides consistently the same colors. Having the character's right side be the dark side ONLY in the rear view is kind of weird, because the character's right side is the light side in the other three views.