Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wegmans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe this, wegmans a grocery store in new york sells pocky and other assorted japanese snacks. The 13 years I lived there they sold no such thing but my friend went there a couple of days ago and brought back pocky and some japanese gum. Do any of you guys know where I can buy pretz or pocky??
Nope. My grocery stores don't sell such great products. That would be too good for me. Man that would be fun. You can always get them from www.animenation.com.
you can also get display boxes of pocky at http://www.animecastle.com :mrgreen:
How does animecastle treat you?
yeah.... i just found out that our local grocery store carries them also......

i thought it was only to be bought from asian stores and stuff? but nooooooooooo the stupid normal grocery store system must have caught on that it's a 'cool food' to eat........

noooooooooooooo the eliteness of them are gone (this final line was a joke..... cause i really hate people who talk and think like that)
Agreed I wouldn't eat Japanese Food to be cool. Shibo talked about Strawberry Ice Cream with Cup cake in it. Now that sounds unbelievably good.

Actually I have more of an interest to eat Indian food rather than Japanese. My dad used to live in Nepal back in the day and my brother is studying in India.
Indian Food is fantastic, try Butter Chicken.

Big Grin
Vietnamese food is just plain creepy at times. There are these clear, water filled noodles that taste more like worms than anything else.
and you eat lots of worms, Steve? Wink
Well, it was only one time when I went fishing, I forgot the beer and chips. I said screw it, and just decided to eat them. The fish weren't biting, so I did.
lol. Ok, that was gross, thanks. Wink
I guess I'm the early bird becuase I certainly caught the worm.
Chicken Korma is really good too. Big Grin
Here everyone is talking about good food, and I'm here eating trail mix after football practice. I'm so hungry. :lol: